Saturday, December 20

Quick Burlap Wreath

A quick craft before Christmas!  I needed an easy wreath for the door that leads to our basement, so I grabbed some left over decorations and went to town.


You'll also need a wreath form-- I had one on hand, but a straw form like this would work perfectly.

I wrapped the burlap garland around the form and pinned to hold.



Then I wrapped some cinnamon sticks, a feather and a pine cone from our backyard in twine.  I attached it to the wreath with more twine, but you could use hot glue if you wanted!


Then I tied a loop of twine around the top and secured with another pin.


Super simple, which is perfect for our comfortable Christmas.  And it only took a few minutes to do!


I've got one more craft and a house tour for you, before we take some time off for the holidays, so check back tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think in the comments below-- and don't forget to leave a link back to your own blog or google+ page- I'd love to follow along on your adventures!