Wednesday, August 19

We've Been Wednesday...



We've Been....

Trying to adjust to a work schedule after a whole summer off
Attending convocation seminars and prepping for classes
Eating far too many Chebe cheese rolls (So. Good.)
Crossing our fingers that Mom & Dad will be moving closer soon
Getting excited for autumn  (I know, its still summer-- but back to school makes me crave fall!)



I might not get a chance to post next week, though Bayley has something planned!  I'll be doing my first week of classes-- I am so excited.  One of the greatest things about my career is I get to have first days, twice a year (sometimes 3 times if I teach a summer class),  Awesome.  Anyway, what have you been up to?





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think in the comments below-- and don't forget to leave a link back to your own blog or google+ page- I'd love to follow along on your adventures!