Monday, June 1

Small Town Summer

Is it just me, or does it feel like we turned around and May disappeared?

















Nothing beats summer in a small town.  That said, there are perks to living in the big city that I domiss; museums without quilts in them, for example. But longings for a little culture aside,  I wouldn't move for anything in the world.

We've been busier than expected around Cecilia,  All the grand plans I've had for the blog remodel have been started, then promptly moved to the back burner.  Less a transformation and more an evolution I suppose.  Bayley and I have decided to adopt a more languid tone for the next few months-- our Wednesday "We've Been" will continue, but everything else will be posted whenever we get around to it.  It is shaping up to be a wonderfully lazy summer...

How is your summer starting out?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think in the comments below-- and don't forget to leave a link back to your own blog or google+ page- I'd love to follow along on your adventures!