Friday, April 3

Spring Tunes from Bayley

Spring has finally sprung around these parts, and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have the windows open, driving down the road, listening to good tunes and soaking in the sun. 
from here

I'm sorry I have neglected you as of late, there has been a bit of an adjustment period in my scheduling between my work obligations, and down time, but I'm back! And this time, I am making you a springtime playlist. I've been meaning to make one for my commute anyways, and this way, I can get your input and suggestions!

 


 Have a great weekend (and Easter if you celebrate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think in the comments below-- and don't forget to leave a link back to your own blog or google+ page- I'd love to follow along on your adventures!