Friday, March 20

Textures

Its been a long week, which makes this the perfect time to remember our trip to Biltmore!  In addition to the statues I promised a few posts ago, I thought I'd share the textures I collected around the grounds too.  I have amassed a large quantity of "backgrounds" over the years-- funny what you find beautiful when you are behind the lens of a camera...




















We have a few things to do over the weekend, but there should be a little down time too.  What have you got going on?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photography! And it's so great that you took a closer look at things like that!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think in the comments below-- and don't forget to leave a link back to your own blog or google+ page- I'd love to follow along on your adventures!