Monday, February 16

Reading Room:Five Online Decorating Magazines

We actually got our first snow day of 2015 today.  I adore snow days.  I'll be pouring another cup of coffee, grabbing my tablet, and snuggling into my favorite chair for a good, long inspiration session with my favorite online decorating mags...







Where do you get your visual inspiration?

post signature
Reading Room is a new monthly feature here at Oh, Cecilia.  If you have a magazine you'd like to promote, suggest or otherwise pass on, please email me at theclosetintellectual (at) gmail (dot) com.

2 comments:

  1. Snow days are so exciting, until there's half a dozen if them and you are scrambling to schedule make-up classes and everyone is behind. One is fun though :) All these mags look great. I think I'd need an ipad to read virtual mags. I do check Pinterest though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we are going on our third snow day, and I'm starting to get worried lol. I actually have an Amazon Fire (from a few years ago) and it works great-- plus its much less expensive than an ipad!

      Delete

Let me know what you think in the comments below-- and don't forget to leave a link back to your own blog or google+ page- I'd love to follow along on your adventures!